Air Remote Mouse Android TV Remote Control
Air Remote Mouse Details:
- This is a wireless air mouse with a built-in axis gyroscope and gravity acceleration sensor and fidelity voice input; it can perform the functions of traditional remote control, computer mouse, and gaming motion controller on the android platform. Plug and play micro receiver is compatible with a personal computer, projector, TV box, Home Theater Personal Computer, etc.
- Holding an air mouse and rotating your wrist is converted into a movement of a cursor across the screen and it allows you to control your computer, projector, and other entertainment equipment from a distance.
- Ergonomics of air mouse will replace stationary computer mouse and infrared button remote control giving you the convenience to manage your computer and television set from a position which is most comfortable for you.
- 4G AIR FLY MOUSE: 2.4G Air Fly mouse + Voice Remote + IR remote learning mouse. Compatible with almost all android device( which have USB input): Android TV Box, Mini PC, Windows, HTPC, and PCTV.(2xAAA battery not included)
- High Fidelity VOICE INPUT: With a built-in High Fidelity microphone which can chat with friends or input words via voice. Please note that the Voice Search Function doesn’t work like Alexa Voice Remote, it can’t across the app. Only works for the built-in voice input search box or apps.
- IR LEARNING: The fly air mouse remote Power Key can programs. Convenience to control all your devices in one, if you have any problem when using the IR learning function, please read the product description and welcome to ask us for help.
- EASY TO USE: This mini wireless keyboard is connected by a stable powerful 2.4GHz RF technology, just plug a USB receiver, the transmission distance can up to 10 meters.
Transmission method: 2.4g RF Wireless
Sensors: 6 axis Gyroscope
Number of keys: 17
Battery Type: AAA*2
Material: ABS Plastic and silicone
How to use:
For initial use, plug a USB receiver into the USB port of the device and wait for 20-60 seconds to install the driver of the USB receiver. Move the mouse, the mouse cursor can move on the screen means that pairing is successful.
If it is unsuccessful, press and hold “OK” and “HOME” buttons. LED light begins to flash. Pairing is successful when the LED light stops flashing.