D-Link DES-1024C 24-port 10/100M Unmanaged Rack mount Switch
D-Link DES-1024C 24 Specification:
|Wireless N Router
|24 10/100 Mbps LAN ports
|• IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T II
• IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX II
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control II
• IEEE 802.1p QoS II
• IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
• 10 Mbps (half duplex)
• 20 Mbps (full duplex) II
• Fast Ethernet:
• 100 Mbps (half duplex)
• 200 Mbps (full duplex)
The DES-1024C Unmanaged Switch is economical, plug-and-play networking switch solution for SOHO and small and medium businesses wanting to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Fast Ethernet. It provides 16 10/100 Mbps ports that enable you to easily expand your network and provide a quick way to upgrade your network to fast connectivity.
Advanced Features :
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- Secure store-and-forward switching scheme
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
- Supports 9 216 byte jumbo frames
- Back pressure at half-duplex operation
- Wire-speed reception and transmission
- Store and-Forward switching method
- Auto-negotiation for each port
- QoS (4 queues, strict mode)
D-Link DGS-1024C 24-Port 10/100/1000Base Unmanaged Switch
- Sixteen or twenty-four (DGS-1016C/DGS-1024C) Gigabit LAN ports for high-speed wired connections
- Cable Diagnostics function notifies users of cable conditions through port LEDs
- Plug-and-play installation for convenience
Energy Efficient and Eco-Friendly
- Reduces power to a port when there is no traffic
- Optimizes power usage for a port for the length
- of cable connected to it
- Energy efficient design reduces heat generated
- and allows switch to run silently
01 year warranty.
Fast Connectivity meets Energy Efficiency
The DGS-1024C lets you enjoy fast wired connectivity with 24 Gigabit LAN ports, and easy Plug-and-play installation. It even reduces power to a port when there is no traffic, and optimizes power usage for a port for the length of cable connected to it, giving you more energy efficiency in your SOHO or SMB network.
Upgrade to Gigabit Networking
With data transfer speeds of up to 2000 Mbps at full-duplex, these switches are ideal for quick file transfers, online gaming and smooth streaming media. They feature easy-to-access Ethernet ports with LED indicators per port to easily distinguish link status.
The DGS-1024C supports IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet, which saves energy and reduces heat automatically without sacrificing performance or functionality. The switches can detect when a connected computer is shut down or when there is no Ethernet traffic and can automatically reduce the power used for that port, cutting power usage substantially.