Fingertip Pulse Oximeter | Monitor Finger for Oxygen
- Accurate and Fast: This oxygen monitor can accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), heart rate and pulse strength in 8 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display
- Sport Enthusiasts: Suitable for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move. You should only use the pulse ox before or after your exercise. Also, you must remain stationary while the pulse oximeter measure your pulse rate and SpO2 levels. This device is for sports and aviation use only
- Wide Rang of Applocations & Long Battery Life: This blood oxygen finger meter light and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes,low power consumption long battery life, automatic power off after 16 seconds
- Clear and Easy to Read: This blood and oxygen monitor have LED display, you can read in high light clearly.Our finger oxygen sensor will check and display in real time SpO2, PR, Pulse bar graph which are very easy to understand
- Suitable for wide range of finger sizes: Our SpO2 saturation monitor can be used for finger chamber with SMART Senior. Pulse oximetry can used for all ages but more accurate works for ages 12 and above
Without pulse oximeters, measuring the oxygen levels in your blood has never been this simple. Along with this, it also measures your heart rate. These medical devices are meant for people suffering from ailments, such as congestive heart failure, COPD, or asthma. Well, these devices also come in handy if you are a hard-core trekking enthusiast, and you often go trekking in high-altitude areas.
When it comes to your health, you can never be too careful. So, if you are a patient suffering from conditions like congestive heart failure, COPD, or asthma, it is only essential that you buy pulse oximeters that let you measure the oxygen levels in your blood and heart rate, so you can take preventive measures and control your condition. All you have to do is shop for pulse oximeters online from brands like Omron, Dr. Morepen, and HealthEMate to compare the features of different models and buy pulse oximeters that suit your needs. That being said, we shall, in this article, have a look at a few features to consider when you shop for pulse oximeters online. But before that, let’s have a closer look at what this device is, how it works, and why you should buy pulse oximeters:
Do You Need a Pulse Oximeter?
Oximeters are not just meant for people suffering from chronic diseases. This device shows your readings that you can use to gauge your overall fitness. Trekking requires you to have good stamina. This is especially the case for moderate- to difficult-level treks, such as the Himalayan treks. You can assess your fitness quotient and then see if you are healthy enough to undertake a trek at such high altitudes. It is imperative to monitor your health before and during such treks.