The NETGEAR M4300 Stackable Switch Series delivers L2/ L3/ L4 and IPv4/ IPv6 cost-effective services for mid-enterprise edge and SMB core deployments with unrivalled ease of use: 10/ 40 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series, enabling spine and leaf line-rate topologies. Nonstop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures provide advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack. Intelligent NETGEAR IGMP Plus multicast allows for scalable Pro AV installations at Layer 2 without the PIM complexity. Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models contribute to business continuity management. Layer 3 feature set includes static, dynamic and policy-based routing – as standard. The NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is perfect for wireless access, unified communications and professional AV-over-IP installations. NETGEAR Intelligent Edge Switch solutions combine latest advances in hardware and software engineering for higher flexibility, lower complexity and stronger investment protection, at a high value price point.
- The M4300-8X8F half-width switch provides 8-port 10GBASE-T and 8-port 10GBASE-X SFP+
- All (16) 10G ports are independent and 1G backward compatible for progressive transition to 10G speeds
- With 320Gbps non-blocking fabric, M4300-8X8F delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 rich services for virtualization (Auto-iSCSI prioritization), server / storage interconnect and SMB core applications
- Virtual Chassis stacking provides non-stop forwarding (NSF) and hitless failover for highest availability (HA)
- Two half-width M4300 10GbE models can be paired in a single rack space for redundant top-of-rack and active-active server installations
- 10 Gigabit models seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models enabling line-rate spine and leaf topologies. Acoustics 36.9dB @ 25°C (77°F)
- Lifetime hardware warranty, Lifetime Next Business Day and Lifetime online technical chat for investment protection and post-sales support