Panasonic KX-NS300 Smart Hybrid 32-Line PABX System
Panasonic KX-NS300 Specification
- The Panasonic KX-NS300 Smart IP PBX is a cost effective legacy and IP communications system.
- The KX-NS300 has advanced features- With built-in 6 CO Lines x 18 Extensions (16 Analog + 2 Digital)
- Expandable up to 128 SLT w/ 2 Digital PT or 64 SLT w/ 66 Digital PT
- Smart Intelligent PABX
- Analog CO 6-port w/ caller ID
- Built-In 2-ch DISA – Recording time : 120 min
- PRI / E1 Modules
- Digital PT 2-port (+ 2 D-XDP)
- SLT 16-port w/ caller ID and message waiting
- Analog CO can be used for paging port or external BGM port.
- Call Center Applications
- LAN port / USB port
- KX-NS 300 is also a unified communications system which has rich IP features such as-
- Mobile linking
- Integrated voice mail and e-mail
- Instant messaging (chat)
- Presence information
- It can also use built-in applications such as-
- Call centre solution
- Mobile solution
- Voice mail system
Product details of Panasonic KX-TDA100D, 24, 48, 64, 108 Line Hybrid IP PBX System
Panasonic Hybrid IP-PBX KX-TDA100D provides 124 total number of trunks, external sensor, door opener, voice over internet protocol, reliable networking via T1 / E1 E&M, multi-cell wireless integration, mobile phone integration, PC-phone PC-console, advanced call centre function, centralised voice mail.
Specifications of Panasonic KX-TDA100D, 24, 48, 64, 108 Line Hybrid IP PBX System
The KX-TDA series Hybrid IP PBXs combine the advantages of traditional telecommunications with the convergence of IP technology offering maximum feature and functional flexibility to handle all your business communication needs.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
QSIG digital networking allows basic call handling (outgoing and incoming), closed numbering routing, and CLIP / COLP / CLIR / COLR
• Automatic Route Selection (ARS) / Least Cost Routing (LCR)
• Reliable networking via T1 / E1. E&M
• Multi-cell wireless integration
• Mobile phone integration
• TAPI 2 CTI interface (TAPI and CSTA)
• PC-phone PC-Console
• Advanced call center function
• ISDN capability (BRI / PRI)
• Centralized voice mail
• 2-channel cell station to connect DPT interface port
The Panasonic IP-Enabled KX-TDA series business telephony solution combines advantages of traditional telecommunications together with the convergence of IP technology-offering advanced features and flexibility to handle your company communication needs. These models can be easily upgraded to high-end KX-TDE series models.
Easy Migration to VoIP (IP / IP Telephony):
Designed to support convergence via modular architecture, this IP-enabled system facilitates a smooth migration towards VoIP, allowing voice and data communication to function harmoniously within the same network, assuring additional flexibility in the future.
Voice Mail Integration:
Optional Cards (ESVM) provide added message recording and outgoing message handling capabilities that help ensure calls from your customers routed through properly and are always answered or processed gracefully.
Multi-Cell Wireless Integration:
Extension line phones can be made wireless. The multi-cell DECT Wireless System enables the office building to become a single call zone. Since calls can be made while working away from the desk, this contributes to improved productivity.
Be the first to review “Panasonic KX-NS300 Smart Hybrid 32-Line PABX System”