Where should UNIARCH NVR-108BC be placed in a home?
Ideally, the UNIARCH NVR-108BC should be placed in a secure area with easy access to wiring access areas, such as a utility room. For businesses with an IT room or closet, this is the best place for the UNIARCH NVR-108BC. The UNIARCH NVR-108BC can tie into your existing cable and network infrastructure and can be rack mounted for a clean installation.
How many cameras can be connected to a UNIARCH NVR-108BC?
UNIARCH NVR-108BC can connect maximum 9 Network Cameras. For more information please our contract support or help line.
Can any IP camera work with any UNIARCH NVR-108BC?
Because each IP camera has its own user interface and camera options built into the camera itself, not all IP cameras are completely compatible with all NVRs.
How do I access my UNIARCH NVR-108BC remotely?
There are 6 steps to setting up your UNIARCH NVR-108BC for remote viewing:
- Understand Your Network.
- Setup DDNS.
- Setup A Port Forward.
- Assign The DDNS Hostname To Your NVR.
- Set Two IP Addresses For Your NVR.
- Verify That Local Viewing and Remote Viewing Work.
How do I wire UNIARCH NVR-108BC?
Here is how you can proceed with the hardware setup:
- Take the Ethernet cable from the router and connect it at the back of UNIARCH NVR-108BC. Ensure that NVR is connected to the Internet.
- Use Ethernet cables to connect the IP cameras to PoE NVR. ...
- Take an HDMI cable or a VGA cable to connect UNIARCH NVR-108BC and TV or monitor.
How do I connect my UNIARCH NVR-108BC to my computer?
Plug the USB mouse into the USB port on the back of the UNIARCH NVR-108BC. into the LAN port on the back of the NVR. Plug the other end of the Ethernet cable into a port on the back of your router or modem. STOP: BEFORE installing, test each camera locally to confirm they function properly.
How do I connect my UNIARCH NVR-108BC to my phone?
- Click on the “BACK” button. Tap the “+ Device” option to add a device.
- Enter IP address information and click “Save”. Your new device will be on the previous screen. ...
- Select new device and choose the channels you wish to see, click the Play/Live button.
Where can I buy wireless UNIARCH NVR-108BC?
Consider these available items
Best Security Cameras in Bangladesh
- EZVIZ Wireless 1080p Full HD Outdoor Security Kit (White)EZVIZ Wireless 1080p Full HD Outdoor Security Kit (White), you can buy it Procctvsolution.com.bd/
- Secureye 4 Channel Wireless NVR KitSecureye 4 Channel Wireless NVR Kit 8.
- Which is the best UNIARCH NVR-108BC in Bangladesh?
- MI 360-DEGREE 1080P FULL HD WIFI SMART SECURITY.
- D-LINK WI-FI HOME CAMERA - DCSP6000LH.
- TP-LINK SMART CAM.
- QUBO SMART HOME SECURITY CAMERA.
- YI DOME CAMERA.
- CP PLUS 360-DEGREE SECURITY CAMERA.
- QUBO SMART INDOOR CAMERA.
- YI 1080P HOME CAMERA.
- All type of CCTV Camera you can find ProCCTVSolution.com.bd
Do I really need an UNIARCH NVR-108BC?
“NVRs remain a simple and effective option for small numbers of cameras offering a simple user experience and all the basics in a neat package. For extra functionality and flexibility and for larger systems, software-based video management systems are the way to go.”
What does 32 channel UNIARCH NVR-108BC mean?
Camera Channels - NVRs (Network Video Recorders) and DVRs (Digital Video Recorders) come in various sizes. Typically you will see these systems in 4, 8, 16 and 32 channel (camera) systems. This means you can record 32 cameras on one system called the 32 channel.
How do I choose a UNIARCH NVR-108BC?
There are two important components to consider when selecting your UNIARCH NVR-108BC. The first is the number of channels you'll need; the number of cameras needed will determine how many channels you'll need. The second component to consider is to decide if you'll need a standalone NVR or a standard NVR.
Can UNIARCH NVR-108BC connect to WiFi?
The UNIARCH NVR-108BC can be connected to your wireless network in one of two ways, you can either enter the details manually into the NVR or you can use WPS setup, if supported by your router.
To connect using WPS, power the NVR up without the Ethernet cable attached, then on your router press the WPS button for the specified time, (check your router for this) usually five seconds, then press the WPS button on the rear of the UNIARCH NVR-108BC for 2-4 seconds.
Leave the NVR for a few moments and it should connect. You can confirm if this is connected by scanning for the UNIARCH NVR-108BC using the Camera Live program or the Fing app on your mobile and it should be displayed with an IP address allowing you to connect to it.
The other way to setup the WiFi connection is by manually entering your WiFi details, in much the same way as setting up the camera.
To do this you first need to locate the NVRs IP address, once found enter the IP address into a web browser. Click Settings then go to Network Wireless Setup.
On this page click search to load the list of networks in the local area, select your network from the list then click OK. Enter your WPA key into the WPA key fields then click apply to save these.
Once saved these will be stored in the UNIARCH NVR-108BC and as long as it is placed within the range of your Wifi router will connect upon bootup.
To ensure that the Wifi details have been saved correctly it is a good idea to use the test button to ensure that the connection is possible. To test this use the "test" button. Wait for the process to complete and you should see a "wireless test successful" message appear.
NVR on WiFi
If so, click back. You can now place the NVR on WiFi. To do so power off the NVR and remove all cables, Wait for a few moments then insert the power cable only into the UNIARCH NVR-108BC. Give the NVR a few minutes to boot and you will be able to access it using your PC.
Thanks for read content if have more information please contact our support or help number.
Be the first to review “UNIARCH NVR-108BC 4-ch 1-SATA Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 NVR”